When you look for a Coach whether for business or personal it is important for you to know that they have the qualities, skills, tools and personality that works with you. If you have been scanning through coaching websites online you will have found websites that have content that resonates with you. Content is great, but if you are looking for a coach you need more than content. You need to know that your coach is right for you. One way of determining this is by watching or reading testimonies from clients that have worked with this coach.
In this video Shaun gives his testimony of how he was in a stall pattern in his life and how his life changed for the better as a result of be coached by Scott:
“Life coaching isn’t making a life, it’s coaching a life… It’s a partnership and that’s what makes Life Coaching very beneficial.” – Shaun
In this video Mick gives his testimony of how Life Coaching has changed his life!
Scott has taken a sample of the business and personal clients that he has worked with and asked them for testimonies. Each of these people were asked to give a testimony to the following 3 questions:
WHAT IS YOUR EVALUATION AND FEEDBACK FOR YOUR COACH SCOTT EPP?
- “Scott, I’ve really enjoyed your authenticity, your humor, and your positive outlook toward moving forward through the challenges in life. You are insightful, a good listener, and sensitive with your thoughts, feedback, and suggestions. You obviously enjoy the process of being coached yourself, and are moving forward in your own personal growth. This is encouraging to me and validates the process, as I feel I am journeying with someone who is keen to learn, rather than just being handed a bunch of quick fix answers or suggestions.”
- “I think that most has been mentioned above, but to further elaborate: Scott’s demeanour and positive , compassionate attitude are paramount in our sessions. He provides a transparency that allows you to open up to him and know that everything is in love and trust. Also you know that he wants what is best for you, and therefore his questioning digs in so that you can’t just give a superficial answer, but rather more probing into your inner being. On another note, Scott has been very good with setting boundaries, setting times, committing to the sessions, while at the same time having some flexibility.”
- “Scott Epp is an excellent coach! He is understanding and empathetic to say the least. Right from the beginning of our coaching Scott quickly created a trusting space for me to feel safe in. It was something to do with his energy and the way he was being with me that made me feel like what I was going through mattered to him and that he had my best interests in mind. He helped me a lot by being a partner in accountability for me. I felt that Scott’s ability to hold me accountable to the things that I said I would do in between our sessions was invaluable to me. He knew exactly how much to push me to get me out of my comfort zone, and when to take it easy on me. I feel that Scott was able to develop trust and report with me early in our relationship which allowed him to have a more intuitive knowing of how I needed to be coached.”
- “Scott is an optimistic, enthusiastic, empathetic coach who listens with all his heart. Going through the coaching sessions I had two traumatic family situations happen. Scott put aside his agenda to control the session by showing concern for me as a friend and not just a client. Scott is able to blend his professionalism, supportive nature and values into each session.”
- “Scott has effectively extracted from my being what my underlying values are which I seedrive who I am and my behaviors. While we are not finished I am really encouraged by these initial steps. For the next phase in this process I would like to see my goals refined, formatted into SMART goals and initial accountabilities placed upon me to take the beginning steps in achieving them.Scott, keep up the good work, I am encouraged by this coaching process.I have had a number of athletic coaches in my swimming career and I performed my best under the coaches that were demanding.”
- “What I most appreciate about Scott’s style of coaching is the great energy that he brings to every session and the powerful ways he acknowledges me. These qualities were especially important for me in that we were working on some self-doubt that I was carrying around. Not only did he ask thought provoking questions, but he also had a great way of letting me know that it was alright to feel that way, and then went on to build me up with acknowledgements of the things I had done well throughout the process. This was most helpful in getting me to be able to look beyond the doubt and see the great attributes that I can bring to the table as a coach. I feel as though Scott is someone that I can trust and open up to.”
- “Scott is a great coach who I would have no hesitation recommending. He was organized, made the meetings on time, and gave great notes of the session afterwards.Scott was amazing at pinpointing things, and was unafraid to ask me difficult questions (usually after he had asked for my permission to do so!). Our sessions were challenging and thought provoking, and I always looked forward to the next one! The sessions were very helpful, and Scott’s support in getting me through my decision making process was invaluable.”
- “Scott is a wonderfully warm human being who is sensitive to a person’s values, beliefs and nature. He creates with ease a safe and trusting environment where he helps you explore, without fear, possibilities in an enthusiastic way which allows you to see things in a different light. In only one session, Scott orchestrated a paradigm shift within me enabling me to progress past a stumbling block in my life. Scott will assist you in finding your own answers, guiding you to find solutions. I do not hesitate to recommend Scott.”
WHAT GOALS DID YOU SET OUT TO ACHIEVE WHEN YOU STARTED COACHING AND WHAT DID YOU TAKE AWAY FROM THE COACHING PROCESS?
- “I guess my only goal at the start was to investigate ‘life coaching’ as a means of gaining some clarity into how I could be more of the person I wanted to be, to be more effective in my life and business.The questions I had been asked in Scott’s welcome letter had me thinking about unrealized goals and dreams, being stuck in a cycle, and achieving more. I wanted to have some input into these things.I have gained a more positive outlook, and a more realistic reflection of my previous achievements. It has been great, simply to take some time to have a look at myself, and share someone else’s perspective on that. It has exposed some several issues like trust, accountability, and self-esteem, which can now be looked in to. As well prioritizing my values, and purpose to help me focus my energy on the things that are truly of value to me.It has changed my focus to the journey rather than just the results.”
- “My goal when I first started coaching with Scott was to find some purpose and direction in my life. To gain a better understanding of my core values and what i stand for and to figure out where i had lost myself along the way. Also to be able to look to a future career change and find out what that may be. In part it was to reconnect with a friend and to have some accountability. Pretty much all of these goals have been achieved at least in part, some in full. I learnedhow to start looking after myself and acknowledging that i am important and need to spend time on me. I learned that my core values are and have always been in place and that I have not strayed far from them, just that i needed to think them out loud for me to realize what I believe and what I need to do to get there. i gained a better awareness of how to reflect positively and how to have more fun! I also learned that the world is my oyster and that I don’t have to make a decision overnight. It can be a gradual change that can occur in my life and in my career.”
- “I Wanted to work on my progress in ICA and accountability toward that. Scott was very good at bringing up the progress I had made between sessions and holding me accountable.An added bonus of coaching with Scott is his passion toward everyone knowing there core values and how this drives the rest of their life. He took me through an extensive core values clarification exercise which proved to be very helpful to myself awareness.”
- “My large goals are comprised of smaller, more specific tasks, and I have achieved the activities and sub-tasks that I set out to achieve in the beginning. I took away from this coaching process the realization that I am a beacon of light for people who are close to me in my life. This realization made me feel amazing! I now understand that it is not my responsibility to carry the burden of my loved ones lives on my back as if it is my own. I can help them lighten their load by believing in them and by supporting them in a healthy, non-enabling way and not by putting weight that they cannot carry on my back. I can stand beside them while they put it down for aminute to gather their breath, and encourage them to pick it up again and keep moving forward when they get disempowered or demotivated. It is a huge shift in perspective for me to see all the work that needs to get done in a light, positive and freeing perspective instead of a burdensome and significant perspective.”
- “First, my essential core values have been identified and refined. I am now at the phase of refining my goals. The short answer is that my goals are in the process of being achieved. I also take away from Scott Epp’s coaching process new awareness of my underlying core values which I see are the root drivers in my life. I anticipate that my goals may likely shift somewhat to be more in alignment to my values.”
- “When I reached out to Scott for coaching, my goal was to gain more confidence in becoming a coach myself. Through working with Scott over the past several weeks, I can say that my goal was definitely achieved and I look forward to reaching more goals with Scott in the future.I had an enormous shift in perspective concerning my self-doubt that I had been experiencing about becoming a coach. Scott helped me see the situation differently through powerful questioning. What really helped the shift occur was when he asked me the question, “What skills/qualities have you done successfully in your previous career that you could now bring with you to becoming a coach?” That question helped me see that there are plenty of qualities that I already have that will suit me well in coaching. That’s where the shift occurred.”
- “I was in somewhat of a crossroads which is why I contacted Scott…. I have been running my own company for a couple of years, and it hasn’t been doing as well as I needed it to. So my goals of the coaching were to get help figuring out my next steps. That goal was achieved. Scott gave me great ideas and helped me to look at things more objectively while at the same time providing me with a good foundation for my decision making process.”
- To come to terms with a hiding a secret from everyone for many years. Yes it was achieved. In only one session Scott orchestrated a paradigm shift within me enabling me to progress past a stumbling block in my keeping presented.”
HOW WILL THE EXPERIENCE OF YOUR COACHING RELATIONSHIP WITH SCOTT EPP CONTINUE TO SUPPORT YOU AS YOU MOVE FORWARD?
- “Scott is very encouraging, positive, and gentle when it comes to facing blocks in moving forward. This and his good humor are valuable to me as I feel I have someone walking with me, taking away a lot of the loneliness of the journey.It is also great to have someone help set goals and keep me accountable.”
- “Definitely with Scott there is always encouragement with enthusiasm and I like that! The other dimension is that for me, we have the same spiritual background so when it comes to life decisions and accountability I know that we are on the same page with praying and talking to God. Having said that, Scott is also very good in the direction of the sessions we have had and I feel as though changes are happening already. I foresee our future sessions progressing quite well as we have already discussed where our future sessions will go.”
- “This coaching experience has let me put the hidden aspect of the secret behind me and allowed me to move onto being an emotionally unattached observer when there is interaction with the people whose lives the secret is attached to.Scott did an excellent job of creating a safe and trusting place from where I could look at all the aspects regarding the issue with a clear and focused mind from a place of observation not a place of guilt for having kept the secret from everyone in my life.”
- The experience I had with this coaching relationship will continue to support me as I move forward in a number of ways. Scott was an excellent resource and coach to help me to get focus around my coaching practice. He shared with me excellent sites and notes that will help me as I continue to move forward with my own coaching career. My coaching experience with Scott helped me to effectively balance the energy that I allocate to many areas in my life. In the past, I tended to get caught up in the drama and issues of others close to me. It would end up having a negative impact on the areas of my life that meant the most to me (health, career, free time, etc.). Now, I can comfortably set the boundaries with people in my life so that they know what they can and cannot count on me for. This new awareness will benefit me for the rest of my life.
- “I believe that coaching will take on the role of increasing accountability in my life. Refine the focus of how I spend my time. Also, continued coaching will result in great fulfillment through the accomplishment.”
- “I discovered a few new ways of looking at things throughout this process with Scott. One that will continue to support me is breaking action items down into smaller pieces in order to feel a sense of accomplishment instead of feeling overwhelmed by the big picture. The book ‘Getting Things Done’ was one resource that Scott offered to me that was instrumental in helping me with that issue.”
- “I’ll always have Scott’s great outlook and experience infused into my thinking!!! Plus I am sure we will be in touch from time to time!”
- “This coaching experience has let me put the hidden aspect of the secret behind me and allowed me to move onto being an emotionally unattached observer when there is interaction with the people whose lives the secret is attached to.Scott did an excellent job of creating a safe and trusting place from where I could look at all the aspects regarding the issue with a clear and focused mind…from a place of observation not a place of guilt for having kept the secret from everyone in my life.”
Do you want a coach that can give you the results that these clients were rewarded with?
Get your complimentary coaching session by clicking this link to found out how your life will be propelled forward through the rewarding experience of coaching with us.